1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

exmark lazer z hp 52

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by dlandscaping, Aug 24, 2001.

1. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

i am planning on purchasing an exmark 52 lazer hp with a 23 kaw engine the dealer once told me it wa $7025 for the machine what has everyone else paid for theirs and exmark what is the suggested commercial sale price? the dealer has one left and told me in a few weeks if he still had it he would give me a good deal on it. i was wondering which collection system to go with a 90 gallon two bin trac vac or the ultravac?
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

$7k for a 52" Lazer HP with a 23-hp Kawasaki? Take it and run. This has been one of our hottest sellers this year. I'm not aware of many of these units selling for that much below suggested commercial sale price.

As far as the UltraVac vs the TrackVac, e-mail me at terry.eckert@exmark.com and I'll give you the run down on why we feel the UltraVac is a better choice.

Thank you

3. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with Terry. I know mine wasn't that cheap. I'll have to check the records, but I think mine was $7300.
  4. jmslawn

jmslawn LawnSite Member

I have a 52 inch lazer HP 23 hp Kaw, there is a little of black smoke blowes out of the exst. Took it in last fall they looked it over, but still doing it. 5 yrs old 1000 hrs on it. anyone can help. thanks jmslawn
  5. D Fricks

D Fricks LawnSite Member

Those Kawasaki engines are bad to blow black smoke also black plugs I had one that had to be replaced at 1500 Hrs .
  6. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

This is 5 years old thread! Can somebody dig something older than this?
    BTW, eXmark no longer make those once-king 52 lazer hp....now they are all 50, 56, and so...weird combo deck...