ExMark Lazer Z HP 56” zero turn, only 140 hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by djr21orl, Mar 12, 2010.

1. djr21orl

djr21orl LawnSite Member

bump for the evening crowd.

2. bigfish5

bigfish5 LawnSite Member

why is this mower not sold at that price, seems like a good deal. i see they have it on craigslist also. What do you guys think about the mower and the price, i should have enough cash next week to buy at that price. and i live 2 hours away?

3. djr21orl

djr21orl LawnSite Member

If you have the money, I will be happy to sell it to you next week. My original deal on the mower fell through because the buyer could not come up with the money. It is a good deal, so let me know. Thanks!

4. lawnmex1985

lawnmex1985 LawnSite Member

wondering if you still have the mower and whats the price!!! let me know really in need of another mower im in texas but will travel to pick it up if you still have the mower and if price is rite thanks !!

5. djr21orl

djr21orl LawnSite Member

yes, I still have the mower. will be happy to work with you. let me know.

6. lawnmex1985

lawnmex1985 LawnSite Member

heres is my number 903-590-7965 give me a call if!!! and lets work sumthing out

7. Wideopen

Wideopen LawnSite Member

Mower still available? Cash on hand and looking for good ztr!

501 326 2700

Jake Arey

8. djr21orl

djr21orl LawnSite Member

Have a few people interested in this great mower but no definite commitment yet. Come check it out.

9. djr21orl

djr21orl LawnSite Member

Ok, so the mower has 141 hours now - it's such a great mower that I can't help but use it on my lawn. This is a great mower for a great price. Call me if you're interested. 407-353-8470. Don.

- 56" Triton deck
    - 27hp Kohler Command engine

10. sellyourtractor

sellyourtractor LawnSite Member

That is a great looking ExMark you have for sale! Is that the only piece of equipment you are selling?