exmark lazer z or ferris 60 inchers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gaducker, Apr 2, 2008.

1. gaducker

gaducker LawnSite Member
    from Ga

I am not a pro landscaper, just cut on the side with a jd rider. I am thinking about a zero turn, and have looked at exmark and ferris. the ferris looks like a better ride because of the 4 wheel indt suspension. any way I figured this would be the best place to ask the pros. what you guys think about each. THA Chris

2. gaducker

gaducker LawnSite Member
    from Ga

Well how about it, no opinons on this forum?

3. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

I LIKE THE FERRIS NICE RIDE , HAVE A 1500 52 INCH 25 KAW ON ORDER WITH BAGGER . WHAT DEALER IS CLOSER 2 YOU? EX MARK IS OVER RATED .......:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter:

4. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

The Ferris Has A Special 1500 61 Inch Coming Out Any Day With A New Front End Looks Nice If You Need The Bigger 61 Inch

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

My company has had over 20 Ferris machines in the course of 14 years. The IS is real nice and they are very dependable units.

6. gaducker

gaducker LawnSite Member
    from Ga

Both dealers are in the town I live in, I like the ferris better of the two simply because of the ride, I was just asking you guys to see what your dislikes of ferris were. Thanks Chris

7. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

I have both, I use the frerris, helper is on Z. The Z deff throws the clippings farther and spreads them out more. Not a big deal if ur bagging.