exmark lazer Z price ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zim bob the landscaper, Mar 8, 2008.

1. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

sence my other post fail lol ill make another because i need it as soon as possible

Ok so i went to the dealer today i went to a exmark dealer and was looking at a Lazer Z AS with 28 kawi. he said he would sell it to us for 8300 its brand new about 3.5 hours on it its a 2007 looks in great shape. also hes going through it and everything. also a triple bagger for 2400 everything brand new. is this a good deal on this machine?

2. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

It was the going price here last summer. I think you can work it down.

3. CleanCutMowers

CleanCutMowers LawnSite Member
    from SE MO

Just bought one this week. 2008 Brand new from the factory 0 hours $7999.

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

I bought a 60 triton w. 28 kawi... for 8500

5. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Bought a (new 07) 60 lazer AS w/ 28 kaw last year for 7700.00
    But from what I've seen on this sight prices are generally less around here.

Told someone yesterday that if they wanted to take a road trip to TN about 10 mins from the VA line there is a Lesco store that is clearancing out last years 60" Z two (cub cadet Tank) New for 6100.00. Good mower for a good price. Oh yeah he said that they were working on something where the john deere dealers will be providing warranty on them.

6. happylandscaper

happylandscaper LawnSite Member

I recently bought a 60 inch triton w/28 kaw for 8500 and the dealer price me a 60 inch advantage series w/28 kaw for 7500

7. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

We pay more for stuff in the North East- than down south, Good price for mower- bagger come down couple hundred

What dealer did you go to?