1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark lazer z with QDS bagger and JD 737

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by QualityLawnCare4u, Sep 18, 2006.

1. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I have an Exmark lazer with the QDS dump from the seat bagger. It has 85 hours on it, a 27 kohler with the 60" deck. The deere has 408 hours, 23 kaw., 60" deck. mulching kit installed and a 6.4 accelerator bagger. I am down to 2 accounts now along with some health issues and by gosh Ive had enough. Slow paying clients have finally finished me off. Make reasonable offer. Please, serious folks only and no insulting offers.

2. zima

zima LawnSite Member

Do you think you want to sell the 6.4 by itself.

3. QualityLawnCare4u

Yes I would consider it.

4. zima

zima LawnSite Member

how much you ask for it ,how old is it

5. mdenton

mdenton LawnSite Member

how much are you asking for the exmark and the deere ? thanx michael

6. QualityLawnCare4u

Im accepting offers. Ive had some decent ones on the lazer because of the low hours and the 737 have been offered anywhere from free upwards.

7. stanley2113

stanley2113 LawnSite Member

I know you have said to make an offer, but since I am not in the business I don't think I can make one that would have any merit. If you have an idea about how much you want for the Lazer Z and the John Deere 737 shoot me a pm. I would only want one of them, but would like a price on both.

Thanks

8. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

What are you thinking about maybe doing a package deal? I am in need of 2 Z's for next season due to some large contracts just recieved.
    James

9. QualityLawnCare4u

Stanley, I can not send you a PM because you have to be a member here for a certain time and have so many post. Will try again shortly.

10. QualityLawnCare4u

Trying to learn how to post pics! My son thought he wanted to be in them, always into something!

MowerA.jpg

MowerB.jpg

MowerC.jpg

MowerD.jpg

Mowerhours.jpg