Exmark Lazer Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dodgeman, Jun 20, 2002.

1. dodgeman

dodgeman LawnSite Member

I demoed a Exmark Lazer Z last night and all I can say is WOW!! I am new to the Lawn care industry and wanted to start with something thing can cut lawn quickly and efficiently and this thing cuts like I never thought possible.

What I used to cut with my Cub Cadet rider in 1hr took me about 15-20 minutes and never has looked better.

Thanks for all of your advice in helping me make this decision. It is getting delivered tomorrow and I already picked my first account today.:D

Pete

2. SIG

SIG LawnSite Member

Good Choice, Just wondering what exactly did you get ( deck size, motor) and how much did you pay. Just trying to compare to where I live. Dave

3. scottb

scottb LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats please keep us informed on how things go and the performance of the machine.

4. dodgeman

dodgeman LawnSite Member

It is a 60" 25hp Kohler. I am paying $8100.00 out the door. I think it is a fair price from the shopping that I have done.

5. Rowdy_Yates

Rowdy_Yates LawnSite Member

In March I bought a new Exmark Lazer Z EPS model. 60" Ultra Cut Deck, 26 HP Kohler E.F.I. engine. It's a super duper mowing machine.

Exmark Lazer Z EPS

I love it!!!

6. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought the same as Rowdy two weeks ago and love it also. I only have one regret, that is that I didn't get it sooner.

7. dodgeman

dodgeman LawnSite Member

The one I tried I took and mowed the rental house I have. The grass was about 8" deep and it cut it like nothing. I was really surprised how little clipping I had laying around afterward. Of course there was some but nothing like what I use to leave with the Cub Cadet.

Having fun so far!!!

8. SIG

SIG LawnSite Member

Dodgeman,
    Are prices higher where you live. I paid 6999.00 for both of mine. 60" 25HP kohler. Now I have heard that they went up about 200.00 this year. I am curious what other people around the country are spending. I live just outside Baltimore, so a lot of competion around here for our business, I guess that keeps prices down. Interesting though isn't it?

9. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

Hey sig, mine was $8600. Most other places around here were wanting $9600. 2002 model 60" EPS

10. SIG

SIG LawnSite Member

Mine is just the regular model. I am not even sure what you call it. So that would make some difference. Did you price the regular model? Sig