1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GreenKingL&L, Apr 20, 2006.

1. GreenKingL&L

GreenKingL&L LawnSite Member

I have the ultra-vac 2 bag 9 bushel bagging system for the Exmark Lazer Z HP 52inch mower. I purchased it brand new with a new lazer hp in 2001. I used it for one season pretty steady. The next year I added a Walker to my line-up, so obviously I retired this bagger, and just used the exmark for chop-n-drop mowing. It has been sitting is my storage shed for the last couple of years. I traded the hp for a larger z 60", so I have absolutely no need for this anymore. I paid $1400 new for this, and like I said it only has one season (approx 150 hours bagging) on it. It is in excellent condition, some wear scratches here and there, the stickers started to peel a little on the blower housing, other than that it's perfect. I am asking $650 OBO I got a quote from Greyhound shipping (ships to any city with a main Greyhound bus lines terminal) for approximately 110.00 plus the cost of the actual box, so about $120 to ship. Would like to sell ASAP because I have an urge to buy a new trailer, and need to eliminate unneeded equipment to pay for it. Willing to negotiate.