Exmark Lz 60

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by colonel landscaping, Jul 10, 2003.

1. colonel landscaping

colonel landscaping LawnSite Member

just made one of my biggest purchases (this year) i bought a lz 60 with bagger shoulda been here today the dealer said but defiantely by friday. anyone who has one .. what are some recomended options i can get.. ive seen deflector chutes but dont know which one is best.. any input would be appreciated... and i geuss this makes mr gamba happy even though i dont know him but i demoed a lesco last week... pos.. i sat on the exmark and tried it for 5 minutes and made up my mind!

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Congrats on the Exmark, quality mower.

What engine option did you go with and what did ya pay$$$.

3. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Two must have accessories....mulch kit and stripe kit.

Take the mulch kit as your freebie (Exmark promo) then buy your stripe kit off ebay for about $180.

As for the ocdc, I wouldn't get one this late in the year. You should be able to use the mulch kit from here on out.

4. MasterForm

MasterForm LawnSite Member

We make a product call the MasterChute which is specifically designed for that machine.

It is a HUGE timesaver: Just tap your foot to raise or lower the mulch plate.

Our QD model goes on/off in seconds, so you can interchange it with the Ulta-Vac.

5. colonel landscaping

colonel landscaping LawnSite Member

i just went with the 23 because thats what the dealer recomended to me.. and 7,600 for the mower and 1900 for the collection system... yeah i saw that promo online but my dealer hasnt said anything about it... are they supposed to honor it?

6. Pics?

Good purchase, you wont be disappointed

7. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Nick, Glad we could finally meet! Like the others said you wont be dissapointed. I love mine!! I can get ya a stripin kit for $180, and can tell you, once you start striping, they will be climbin out of the woodwork for you to cut thiers....

About the $1900, give me a call about the price. I think I can save you some
    payup