Exmark Metro 32" GATES?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by brownsallseasonlandscape, Mar 2, 2008.

1. brownsallseasonlandscape

brownsallseasonlandscape LawnSite Member

We have decided to sell one more of our 32's it is an Exmark Metro walkbehind with a 10.5hp I/C briggs. The unit has been very well maintained always by the dealer. The motor used 10w30 Mobil 1 from day one. NEW belts, plugs, air filter, and fuel filter. This units has a lot of potential in those small backyards. Buyer will pick-up in Indy. Thanks for looking.

Exmark 32-1.jpg

Exmark 32-2.jpg

Exmark 32-3.jpg

2. bj351

bj351 LawnSite Member

price? any idea how many hours?

3. brownsallseasonlandscape

Sorry I will take 1000 and I have no idea how many hours. The mower is several years old but was used very little for a commercial unit you are only talking less than 10 yards a week and only in areas a 52 or 48 couldn't get. Make a resonable offer.

4. brownsallseasonlandscape

Just checking?

5. bj351

bj351 LawnSite Member

would you be interested in meeting anywhere? we are about 4 hours apart

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Why have you decided to sell them if they're so well maintained ??

7. brownsallseasonlandscape

Bj351 We have been wanting to go to clarksville and that area to do some shopping so we could meet down there somewhere. If you are interested give me a call 3178502459.

Lifetree we needed to get rid of some excess equipment so we have more shop space as we have given up some bigger contracts and will be running at least one less crew this year.

8. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

Sent you PM...did you recieve? I'm in Fishers, interested want to look at mowers

9. brownsallseasonlandscape

Yea I thought I PM you back with my number anyways my cell is 318502459. I am home for the day now or until 11.00pm looks like a pusher. We will be back early wendsday morning so let me know when you want to come by.

10. brownsallseasonlandscape

Sorry # is 3178502459