1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Metro 32" striping?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MarkSk1, Apr 1, 2003.

1. MarkSk1

MarkSk1 LawnSite Member

what do you need for the Exmark Metro 32 in./12.5 HP Kawasaki to do striping with? Thanks
  2. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing. the mower will strip well right away. There are different add-on's to make the strip more definded. Try the mower with nothing and see how it does...........you'll be surprised.
  3. mikesjumpingin

mikesjumpingin LawnSite Member

I'm getting the metro 48 hp, and will be trying it out before considering a stripe kit.

I was referred by Exmark, through e-mail, to the guy who designed and/or made the striping kit for their riders and now he's making one for the lazer. He told me he could custom make one for the metro for me.

Maybe they are planning on offering the striping kit for all of their walk behinds?

4. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

stripe kits are a waste of time and money.all exmarks from the 32 to the 72 Lazer Z models stripe very well.deck height is key to make nice lines.look in the manual it tells you how you can set it up to mow better meaning nicer lines