Exmark Metro 48 Price Help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JJOHN22042, Mar 8, 2002.

1. JJOHN22042

JJOHN22042 LawnSite Member
    from MA

Went to Exmark Dealer in MA today best Price I can find on the Metro HP 48" with ECS is $3399. Anyone know of any Dealer in the New England Area that has a Better Price.

PS: Will pay a finders fee (Case of Beer).:dizzy:

2. JJOHN22042

from MA

PSS: You pick which Brand Beer you want....

3. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

where in mass are you located. I go to ahearns for exmark in spencer mass. In turf magazine there is an add till the end of the month where metros 48 15 kawi twin with ecs are $2699. and for the pistols it is $2599. Ask your dealer about promotion prices, ill see if i can find the add.

4. dlandscaping

from mass

the floating deck is $300 more i didnt see the hp part of your post

5. JJOHN22042

from MA

From Wareham Area here. If the Price is $3000 for the Metro Hp with ECS that is $300 less than the best Price I can find. Could you Please Post the Name and Phone Number of the Dealer.
    Scag Dealer called me today to tell me about open house and if I buy a New Scag they will give me a Bagger for Free. I still like the Exmark.

6. dlandscaping

from mass

the dealer is ahearn equipment and napa in specer. When you call they will have to redirect you to exmark sales the number is 508 885 7085 and their hours are mon-fri 8:30-5:30 and sat 8-1. Try posting on the exmark site to see the list price. This dealer usually goes by the list prices from exmark but he'l talk give him a call. the owner's name is Tim and he is an excellent dealer. He will give a machineto use if yours breaks down and landscapers are his top priority.

7. JJOHN22042

from MA

Scag Dealer Called me Saturday wants to give me a Free Bagger and will sell me the new Scag at last years Price. Still like the Exmark here but this Exmark Dealer will not talk Price at all.Plus no free bagger and I told him I will be paying cash.:confused: :confused:

8. dlandscaping

from mass

where about is mass are you located? i want to know if its the same scag dealer as mine - caola equipment

9. JJOHN22042

from MA

The Scag Dealer is off RT3 Exit 5 in Plymouth MA. They are having a Open House on Wednesday March 20, 2002.

10. JJOHN22042

from MA

Well, thought I had bought the Exmark but went back to the dealer for the Last look. Well, the Dealer would not move on his Price one Penny also no free Bagger and repair work 2-3 Days.
    Looked at the Exmark Metro HP for $3300 plus Bagger $3500.
    Stopped at Scag Dealer he told me $2900 for the Scag plus Free Bagger and Service same day if Parts are in stock or Next Day if not. All I said was SOLD.

Sorry Exmark you lost this Sale...