eXmark Metro HP 36" how much?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by K&L Landscaping, Mar 19, 2005.

1. K&L Landscaping

K&L Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I just decided I was going to get this machine and my dealer closes at noon on Saturdays. What can I expect to pay for it with a 15hp Kawasaki engine? I already did a search and it didn't answer my question.

Thanks

2. stryper

stryper LawnSite Member
    from IL

Don't have the answer, just contemplating the same mower myself. So, if anybody knows, I'm interested in the mulch and striping attachments to go with it.

3. K&L Landscaping

Someone must have a ballpark number! Come on fellas help Stryper and me out!

4. stryper

stryper LawnSite Member
    from IL

K&L, or anyone else that might be interested...I e-mailed Exmark direct about a couple of different models, and this is the response I got:

I was curious about the Turf Tracer as a possible upgrade over the Metro HP, so I had asked about those too. Also, for what it's worth, somewhere else I saw a quote of $3699 for the Metro HP 15 Kawasaki, so that might be the promo price the rep mentioned.

We can all sleep easier now.

5. lawnboy30

lawnboy30 LawnSite Member

I have a 2004 Exmark Metro 36" Walk behind. It has ECS handles, 15hp Kohler, fixed deck belt drive. I bought it last year and used it only 5 hours. I paid $2,400 and am now selling it as I need a bigger hydro. Great Machine and cut.

PM me and we can discuss it. If it makes sense I can meet half way to deliver.

6. Hacksquat

Hacksquat LawnSite Member

I just bought the same model (Metro HP) a couple of weeks ago. I paid 3990.00 That's with the mulch kit, bagger, and tax.

7. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Mine is the HP model your looking for. It has ECS, floating deck and the Kawisaki engine. I paid $3,593 which included tax, and a bagger. Hope that helps.. - peter

8. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

My dealer is selling a Turf Tracer HP with ECS for $4,700. Not a bad deal either its a heck of a lot better to go with the hydro floating deck if you have the money.

9. K&L Landscaping

Just got home with my new eXmark Metro HP 36". It has the ECS contorls and 15hp Kawasaki engine. Final price out the door was $3782.00. I think I might have paid a little too much but this dealer is the BEST in the business service wise. Plus, it's mowing time and I have the time to run around checking prices. Thanks for all who responded!!

10. Hacksquat

Hacksquat LawnSite Member

Congrats on the new mower! You'll enjoy it. I'm still trying to get use to mine. It's my first walkbehind.