Exmark Metro

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Paul's Lawncare, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Paul's Lawncare

Paul's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Im interested in buying a new Exmark Metro with the 48in deck and th 15 Hp kawasaki engine. My local dealer gave me a price and it is $2600 just wondering if this sounds right? Thanks

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Paul,

The Metro's been a good machine for us. The dealers quote is not unreasonable, it's actually about $200 below our suggested commercial sale price.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Terry

3. BAMARED

BAMARED LawnSite Member

Paul,

You might be able to squeek a little more from another dealer, but this price is a fair price. Only reason that I know is that I've been pricing these Metro's for about a year now from various places/locations.

Good luck,

BAMARED

4. swa240z

swa240z LawnSite Member

Paul - I'm looking at the same machine (48" Metro, 15kaw). Was your price for the pistol grip or the ECS? I was quoted $2699 for the pistol grip and $2799 for the ECS. I'm hoping to get it for about a hundred less. Anyone know of a dealer in my area with better pricing? Thanks.

Steve

5. cormierlawn

cormierlawn LawnSite Member

Well look at service, I think that if the company with a price of 1 or 2 hundred $ more has better service i would shop with them. I drive 1 hour for my equipment, just because of the great service i get

6. cormierlawn

cormierlawn LawnSite Member

Just remember service!!

7. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

I need help... I think my dealer is charging way too much for this Metro HP. I was quoted $3,390 for a Metro HP 48" with ECS, model number MHP4815KAC. Paul and Steve can you tell me the model numbers that you were quoted. Steve you said you were quoted $2,799. I like that price much better and I have family there in IN it would save me $600.00 to buy from that dealer that gave you that quote.

Thanks,

Dave

8. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

dave, that looks like a kawisaki model you are pricing. remember, kawi's are always more expensive!

9. swa240z

swa240z LawnSite Member

Dave - the pricing I quoted above was for the Metro 48. I ended up buying a Metro HP 48 for $3200. Email me if you want dealer info.

Steve