exmark metro?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by precisionlawn, Feb 19, 2003.

1. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I recently came across an Exmark Metro 36" walkbehind forsale.
    it's a 2002 with 25 hours on it. 15 hp kohler. here are some pics. What would you pay for this machine?

i-1_b.jpg

2. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 7 year old EXMARK Metro the only thing i have done to this mower is change oil & filters and one spark plug. never had to take in for repair.

3. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Does this mower stripe well? Which I'm sure it does! And what would you pay for it? considering the low hours (25)

4. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

It stripes well and cuts even better. The question is how much can you get it for? I think that 1700-1800 is not out of line

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I buy that same mower for $1999 new. Probably a little more in your area. Probably worth $1500-$1600.

6. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that a mounting plate for a velke?

If so thats so its worth a few more bucks. Not for the plate but for the attachment.

7. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

yes $1500 - $1600 would be a great deal IMO. mower looks well cared for and little used

8. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Worth about $1600, if it had ECS,maybe a little more. 25 hours is nothing, its still brand new!

9. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

1600 to 1800 sounds good.

No, it doesn't have ECS, you can tell that from the pictures..

25 hours is brand new.. Just change the oil when you get it as that was the break-in period. and oil is cheap.

Gary

10. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Took a triop out to the dealer yesterday and he had one on the floor marked just over $1800. So I would figure at least 15% depreciation.