Exmark Mower Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by michiganmower10, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

i would leave it on all the time, but i can't see around it to make straight lines mowing, so my bucket holder is next.:waving:

2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

My boys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

nice, got that premium seat on that lazer i see.

4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Cool rides guys... Gotta admit, I am a Walker/Scag guy for life but I have respect for the red for sure... I'm pretty sure that the Lazer Z is the best selling zero turn of all time.. (I read that somewhere but I can't source it) I would love to add a couple TT's to the fleet but I just can't get off of Scag Walk behinds. I think it's because I was trained on them for years and eventually just adapted them when I started my own company.. But man, what a walk behind the TT is huh? If any of you follow Pro Turf's thread, he exclusively runs TT's with sulkys now for his maintenance stuff.. (he was running Lazer Z's and even Walkers at one point) Anyways, since I am die hard Walker, I am obviously super interested in the Navigator... I know that they make a plow blade and a snow blower attachment but my question is if they make larger decks for the Navigator like Walker does... For instance, the Walker MT GHS (comparable to the Navigator) can run 48, 52, 62, even 74 in. decks with side discharge and a blower lockout... Does anyone know if Exmark has plans for the same thing with the Navigator? I mean, I would LOVE to see a Navigator with a 60 inch Ultracut deck on it... We all know the ultracut is one of the best, and that coupled with the navigator would be a thing of beauty!

5. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark had a machine called the front runner it was comparable to the walker mbs you could get the bigger decks on them. All I know is exmark offer a 48 and 42 deck for the navigator.

6. Mikeyd

Mikeyd LawnSite Member

My Vantage

image.jpg

7. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Nice looking vantages.

8. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I'll partake in this, 48" TT with power OCDC, I like the fellow with the wheel barrow on his, but seems like a lot of machine to push some dirt with. I'm thinking maybe get an older snowblower and rig that up somehow.

exmark.jpg

9. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

This is the reason I bought an orange mower, just wanted to cut it once and be done. I still have a couple of Exmarks and they do leave a nicer cut than the Scag.

10. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Hey MikeyD... How do you like your Vantages? That seems like the perfect set up... a 36 and a 52 is a great combo...