1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark mowers & trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by i_plant_art, Oct 31, 2006.

1. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

I have for a sale a 2004 Exmark Turf Tracer with 23hp Kohler engine and 52" ultra cut deck. Also has single wheel velke kit. Just put new blades on it this year and also new deck belt and new pump belt for the hydro pumps. This mower is a hydro NOT gear/belt drive. Also has the canister style air filter. Unit has 456.5 hours on it. Oil has been changed every 50 hrs and also the hydro fuild has been changed every 150 hours.Unit has mulch kit as well. Asking $5000

Also for sale is a 2005 Exmark Turf Tracer 15 hp Kawasaki with 36" deck. Hydro drive. New blades this year. Has connections for velke kit. Unit is nearly new. I only used this unit maybe at more 2 times a week for 30-45 minutes each time if that on those pesky yards i couldnt get into the back yard with the other unit. I would say it has no more than 50-60 hours of run time. Oil was changed every time the other (main) unit was changed. Most of the time the oil was still clean when i changed it but did it anyhow since i had the tools out. Asking $3800

7x16 trailer for sale. Has gate with 2" square tubbing new tires this year new brakes( not even hooked upor used) new hubs ( everyhting on the "drivetrain" including bearings is new this year except the axles i have all the receipts for proof) has 2x #3500 lbs axles. The wood floor was replaced last year. New wiring done as well. I stripped this thing down earlier in march and replaced everything but the floor, frame and axles.
    Asking $1200

I will entertain ANY offer for this equipment and trailer. I am changing industries and need to sell these units. Currently they are just taking up space in the garage. PM me your email addy if you would like pictues of the units and i can send them to you. I WILL aid in the delivery of these units and trailer.

2. jeffh1988

jeffh1988 LawnSite Member
    from MS

i'm interested mainly in the trailer can you provide us with pics of all the stuff you have listed?
  3. David W

David W LawnSite Senior Member

Yes pics of the 36" Exmark would be great!!!
  4. i_plant_art

PM me your email address and i can send the pics over.
  5. David W

David W LawnSite Senior Member

6. i_plant_art

Here are some pics of the trailer and equipment:

7. i_plant_art

more pics:

8. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry, but I just have to ask it says new blades this year. So the question is did you only use one pair of blades and if so how long do you run a pair before buying new ones. Just seemed weird to me.
  9. i_plant_art

I generally buy 2 sets of blades every year for each mower and then rotate back and forth between the 2 sets. I mentioned the blades b/c its about $50-60 worth of blades that i have that goes with the mower. I dont have a time frame on how often i buy new blades. Usually once the tips start to slightly curve ill replace them. I believe changing blades and adding new ones is like changing the oil, it extends the life of the unit and betters the performance of the unit.
  10. i_plant_art

bumpedy bumpedy