Exmark Navigator parts online?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NEUSWEDE, Jan 25, 2008.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Anyone know of an online store that sells exmark navigator maintenance parts online like blades, oil filters, shear pins, etc. that you can order online. My local service went down the drain. When I bought it I had a great dealer but they mysteriously went out of business a year ago.
    Thanks

2. Messingersales

Messingersales LawnSite Member

There should be a dealer in maine near you that can help out. I don't know of any online stores. If you can't find a dealer let me know. We can get you the parts you'll just have to pay shipping.

3. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

There is an exmark dealer about 1/2 miles from me, if you need somthing let me know ill see what I can do..

4. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

I have dealers around me they just all are aweful because they don't care about Exmark product. I can get parts from them just takes forever and I figured there must be a way to cut out the middle man (dealers and there aweful service)

If anyone knows of an online store I would apprecaite it.

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

i would like to know this . New Navagator this Spring:)

6. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

You adding another or this will be your first? If it is your first my suggestion is try a walker and compare. I ran walker before the navigator and I think I will go back to walker after this navigator if they don't fix somethings in production.

7. John Gamba

from ct

First and i need the higher blade speed. whats going wrong with it.

8. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

I have over 300 hours on mine, the pto pulley and belts went out at 80 hours turning on grass or running around trees cuffs the turf area and I know of several people who have this problem, which annoys me the most I could zero turn with my walker and not bother the turf. I asked exmark about it and they never got back to me.
    Things breaking are part of machinery but it cuffing and scaring the turf I don't like.

The ground speed and blade speed is great, keep the vent screen cleared and it will pack the hopper tight.
    just my 0.02 on them

9. John Gamba

from ct

Do they run different tires then walker mowers?. I know about the screen. Its what i did when i got the cut with the walker mowers.

10. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

Same tires, my belief is that the navigators wheels are dished in ( take walker wheels off and flip them around) so when you go around a curve all the weight is transferred to the outer edge instead of across the whole tire. putting more pressure on one spot instead of spreading it out. I have nothing to back this beside just seeing the difference. and every other mower out there the wheels are dished where these are dished in. I think it was done because of room for the wheel motors.