Exmark Navigator Question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by gekog, Sep 29, 2010.

1. 8404

8404 LawnSite Member

2. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

Not saying I wouldn't buy a walker if it were the right deal. That new deck looks awesome. Having all 3 features is awesome. The bagging style was versatile enough. Now you can have all the 3. There would be no job that thing couldn't handle. I'm guessing the eXmark guys aren't offering a deck like that yet.

3. Stevenw631

Stevenw631 LawnSite Member

From everything I've read..the Navigator is better than the Walker and the Toro z300 series..I've seen some 05s for 3200 with less than 550 hours..the next one I see I'm buying

4. buck81

buck81 LawnSite Member

The Navigator mulching kit is a metal plug that blocks off the chute and 2 mulching blades. It works wonderful!

5. pflasch

pflasch LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

The MultiDeck is from a company in New Zealand... the same company that first offered (engineered) the adjustable deck height system for Walker decks.

If you decide to mulch on a Navigator, how hard is it to disconnect the blower (no sense having the blower noise and vibrations!)
    Walker has thought about this, and has an Add-on that will slacken the blower belt without affecting the power to the blades. (I saw a video on it somewhere here on LawnSite!)
    It would be great if Exmark offered a similar system!

There is also a thread here on "blockers" for the Walker pickup chute, like the one below!

Screen Shot 2012-08-09 at 10.40.40 AM.png