Exmark Navigator?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by N&CLandscaping, Jul 30, 2006.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have a suggested price on a New Exmark Navigator with 42" Deck and 27 KOH Engine?

2. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Go to the Exmark forum. An Exmark rep will list the price. Are you ready for one already or just getting prices for the future?

3. TheLawnBarber

I think their a little under $10,000 is what I remember a while back at my dealer.

4. N&CLandscaping

Getting Prices for the Future. Ive been looking around because I am getting a lot of Buissness. Even though it is late in the season. I keep getting phone calls. ive already set up about 26 Fall Cleanups. and expect to get about 11 more by September. The Navigator will help me with the cleanups too, since I dont have a truck yet,it would be much easier this way with the collection system in the mower.

5. TheLawnBarber

Another thing to look at is the walkbehind vaccums less exspensive than the Navigator and will do the same job but on a smaller scale. I'm thinking about getting one. I see your sixteen as well as me check out my stuff in the pics forum nambed (pics of equioment).

6. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

wow people already thinking ahead to fall? wow guess i should start cleanup flyers..

i would stay away from the lawn vac the bags fill way to fast and they clog.

7. N&CLandscaping

Hey I see your from north attleborough. Thats not to far from me. Whats the name of your company?

8. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

mulcahymowing

9. Hurricane Lawn

Hurricane Lawn LawnSite Member
    from alabama

I have a Navigator 42" with a 20hp Kohler. Mine was $8799 out the door down here in Alabama. Was a Walker user for many years, but I absolutely love this eXmark! It really does a great job.

10. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

We are an Exmark Dealer in your area. I just sent you a P.M.

I can run through some prices with you.

I will tell you that Exmark's currenty Promo Sale price on this unit is 10,399.00.

Contact me about price.

I also have a 20hp 48 for sale at a crazy price. 82 hours on it as of yesterday.

I sent you a p.m.