Exmark Navigator

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by indy2tall, Sep 10, 2006.

1. indy2tall

indy2tall LawnSite Senior Member

Who has used one or more Navigators this season and how did you like them? How were they on wet grass? Did you have to go super slow in wet grass? How good did it strip? What didn't you like about the Navigator?

2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know, but will they come out with an Aviator later, and the Aviator be much smaller than the Navigator, then get sued by Ford, the makers of Lincoln?

3. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

^^^^UM he's talking about EXMARKS NAVIGATOR^^^^

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Thats what i thought:confused:

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Bar tender, I'll have what he's having! Make it a double.

6. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

Damn but this is some great entertainment:drinkup: Now back to those blower equipped thingys and how they work in the wet:confused:

7. Hurricane Lawn

Hurricane Lawn LawnSite Member
    from alabama

I've ran A Navigator since late April. I love it! Ran Walkers for about 15 years, but took a long hard look at the exmark, and liked what I saw. No problems in wet grass, or even in 14 days of Bahia growth down here on the Gulf Coast. Actually, now that I think of it, it only clogged up one time all season, and that was when I was doing a major clean up job that was a mixture of leaves, pinestraw, and a month or more of growth following 2 days of heavy rain. It has better pick-up than a Walker, and the cut quality is every bit as good. The machine is heavier built overall than Walker as well. It's a more maintenence friendly machine as well. Did I mention that they are anywhere from 1-2 grand cheaper?

8. John Gamba

from ct

Sweet. i will say exmark did a great job of improving that design:cool2:

9. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Well that's about the first informative review on the Navigator I've read. I really hadn't heard how they preformed compared to the Walker and I'm sure we will get mixed opinions. Bartender keep em coming.

10. John Gamba

from ct