Exmark Navigator

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by marty232, Feb 4, 2008.

1. marty232

marty232 LawnSite Member

I have a Exmark Navigator and work for a gardening company.
    How do I adjust the deck height on the exmark navigator?
    What is the best and easiest way to adjust the deck?
    When going down the trailer the deck seems to catch on the trailer how can I solve this?

2. Mowing Freak

Mowing Freak LawnSite Senior Member
    from S.E. Ks

According to the pictures I have seen, you have to adjust the deck by pulling the pens and manually adjusting the deck just like a Walker mower. The easiest way to adjust the deck??? Have somebody else do it of course!!! When going down the trailer and the deck catches, well, could be the deck is too low, the trailer is too high causing the swivel point of the ramp to be too much, or the ramp is too short causing the swivel point of the ramp to be too much, or your truck is setting in a low place causing the back of the trailer to be higher causing the swivel point of the ramp to be too much.

3. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

if the deck is catching, you could end up ripping off the plastice discharge chute that goes from the deck to the blower. They aren't cheap. All of these style machine are prone to this happening because they dont have a true floating deck like a regular z.

We sell a couple discharge chutes a week for walker it seems. All that got caught going up the ramp to the trailer.

If it's that bad, extend the gate a foot. Will take some of the pitch out. Or , raise your tow hitch ball.