1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

ExMark Navigator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DAR57, Sep 30, 2012.

1. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

ExMark Navigator w/appox 650 hr. 20 HP w/ 48' deck. A Walker knock off that ExMark improved on! I put on new gator blades and a new drive belt this week. Oil and filter is changed every 50 hrs. Replaced tires end of last year. I bought it brand new and have all the manuals to go with it. Perfect time of year for leaves! Solo operator and I take care of my mowers. Cut is unbelievable. $6700 or best offer. I am willing to deal but not let you steal it.

102_0631.jpg

102_0637.jpg

102_0627.jpg

102_0625.jpg

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Where did you find other blades for it other than OEM blades? I've been looking all over for a set for my navigator. A part number would be appreciated too. Thanks!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

Walker blades and a friend who has a machine shop.

4. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I see. What did you have to do to them? Really wish exmark would make different blades for them
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

Looks clean for 650 hrs

6. electric

electric LawnSite Member

Why would you want to sell a mower that is so clean with so little hours? Your tired of the "knock off"? Buying a quality Walker original?

7. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

I have a lot of seat time on Walkers, EXMark knew what they are doing. Everything ExMark improved on was soon copied by Walker. 10.5 blower and strenghten the frame. I am heading towards NY if your interested.

8. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

Any interest? Best time of year to have this with Fall Clean-ups coming!! OBO

9. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Seeing how no one seems to be bidding, I will help you generate some interest and offer $5,000. Let me know if this works for you!

10. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

Sent you a private message.