Picked up a new mower this week and had the exmark discharge blocker installed. Seems to work good so far.. haven't used it much yet though. Only problem I have found is that there is a small gap near the front which I'm certain isn't supposed to be there. I think whovever assembled it at my dealer modified the flap and discharge chute to make it fit and work together, (or either it's on backwards because of the angle.. but the flap is riveted on) I have now removed the chute cover so I get some blowout from the gap. Talked to dealer and this will be fixed next week. Took a few pictures because I couldn't find any of this new system when I was deciding on which one to get. Maybe they will help others looking to purchase one too. Biggest downfall is of course the price ($350.) but if it works like it should, will be a good investment to fit my needs and provide quality service.