1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark or Hustler

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by breck75, Jan 3, 2005.

1. breck75

breck75 LawnSite Member

With the great opportunities that Exmark and Hustler are offering I am thinking of taking advantage of it. My question is which one is the better of the two? Which one has a better vac system? Thanks in advance. Breck :waving:

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Both are great and both have great people behind them. You can't go wrong with either. Demo both and see which you like. Then you have the perfect mower for you. :)

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

We use both, but I like the Hustler better. The BacVac is a bit small, but empties from the seat. It makes up for having to dump the trac vac off the machine. The Hustler Super Z is a much faster machine as well.

4. Cobra Jock

Cobra Jock LawnSite Member

Hustler with BAC-VAC- enough said!

5. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

Gravely is also offering something similar like no interest or payments until October 2005 with I think 9.8% after that, I went to my dealer and they told me about it, its not on their website.

6. Gruneich Lawn Care Inc.

Gruneich Lawn Care Inc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

I have both Exmark and Hustler riding mowers, the exmark has a 26efi, and the hustler has a 28efi, both are excellent mowers. But if I had to choose one, I would pick the Hustler again, my next will be another Hustler

7. splatz100

The hustler definately has the better warranty

8. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

might as well buy a Murray or maybe a Craftsman

9. splatz100

lol thats funny

10. Cobra Jock

Cobra Jock LawnSite Member

Ditto!