1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark owners in Ohio

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by logjammer, Mar 19, 2002.

1. logjammer

logjammer LawnSite Member

I am in the process of buying two mowers; LazerZ EPS w/60" and a 48" walk-behind ( not sure of which model I can afford or want). My local dealer will beat any price in the state of Ohio, assuming that it can be backed by a phone call, ad or whatever.

If anyone has recently bought or received a quote for a Z EPS w/60" or any 48" wb, I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me the prices or just post it in this thread. I would greatly appreciate and thanks in advance.

2. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

Buckeye Power Equip carries Exmark. I got a decent quote 3-4 mths ago on a 48 belt and hydro. worth a call i presume..Phone: (614)861-6000
  3. logjammer

Thanks for the number, I think that I am going to go with the Lazer 25koh/ 60", I got a quote for $8199. I called a bunch of dealers around ohio and none of them want to budge on the price of an EPS since Exmark raised the price. I also got a quote for $4799 on a TThp 48"/17, is that respectable or not.

4. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Who's your exmark dealer? I know there were open houses for most places around here the last three weeks and they had ok sales. I think I saw an Exmark Lazer Z 60"w/EPS for about $7,800 at one sale somewhere in chardon or Kirtland
  5. johndeere455

johndeere455 LawnSite Member

I just purchased a 23Kaw/60inch air cooled for $7575 and I called at least 6 other dealers and this guy was the lowest. Here's his name and number
    J&B Lawn and Garden

If I remember right the 25Kol/60inch air cooled was $7999

The Wright-Way Lawn and Landscape
  6. logjammer

I got my quotes from Brooklyn Tractor & Mower on Old Brookpark Rd. I have been dealing with them for five years with the other company that I worked for and these guys know me pretty well. The only reason that I dont think they will go lower is because there was three other guys also looking at Z's while I was there so they really dont have to lower their prices to make sales.