Exmark parts online?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by txlawnking, Mar 10, 2005.

1. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know where I can go online and get parts for Exmark 21"s?? I just need mickey mouse wear items like the tires, cables, blades etc. I know about J thomas and such, but have any of ya'll ordered Genuine parts online and had them shipped promptly, and gotten a good deal on the parts as well?

2. CCWKen

CCWKen LawnSite Member

Have you checked: http://www.mowmore.com

I see they have Exmark parts but don't know if they're OEM or if the prices are what you expect.

3. partstree

partstree Sponsor

on another note, where do members here go to buy preventative maintenance parts online? looking for spark plugs, belts, replacement blades, engine oils, etc. for brands that range from arctic cat to white outdoor.

4. CCWKen

CCWKen LawnSite Member

I get mine from M&D or Jacks Small Engine. I gotta say though, neither of these are too quick to ship. In most cases, it's about a week before they post it. I think they might be "JIT" ordering themselves. I'd like to find a good online seller that STOCKS the stuff they sell too. :(

5. partstree

partstree Sponsor

actually, the reason i ask is because i'm helping an outdoor power equipment company setup an online store. we have the option to dropship, so if we don't stock the part, the order goes directly through to our supplier and they will ship it directly to you. if there are users on this site that would be willing to help bugtest our system and give comments/suggestions and be patient as our site progresses, we could have an operational website in the next month. we are currently in the process of pooling a database of parts. unfortunately, we are only authorized to represent certain brands, and Exmark is not one of them.

6. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Mowmore's parts are not OEM, but the quality is the same from what I've seen.

7. txlawnking

Dave, do they have common wear items like wheels, cables, belts etc?? I cannot stand having a local dealer tell me some crazy talk like $3.00 a plug for spark plugs. And then they don't even stock the stuff...

8. dvmcmrhp52

from Pa.

If I remember....Plugs are $2.05 a piece.............
    Yes, belts, wheels, bearings, spindles...........
    It's not the fanciest website around but they are pretty good with shipping.

9. txlawnking

$2.05 a plug??? I was thinking more like $0.85 apiece if I'm buy 20 or more at a time.. O'reilly sells em' to me for $1.25..NGK's too.But the other stuff sounds good, I'll hafta check it out.. Gracias

10. dvmcmrhp52

from Pa.

.85 a piece for sparklers?
    Not around here ya won't find them.............LOL.