exmark phazer 34" any good?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FromtheGroundUp, Mar 16, 2008.

1. FromtheGroundUp

FromtheGroundUp LawnSite Member

i would like to here form anyone who runs a phazer 34" in their fleet. do you like it and have you had any issues with belts?

2. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are in springfield then you need to talk to the Dixie Chopper and Encore dealer. on there 34" machines! Not saying exmark is bad just have never seenanyone useing the 34" in town! I do know several cutters using the Dixie and Encore 34" machines!

3. hanson's glc

hanson's glc LawnSite Member
    from mn

i have one haven't used it yet just got it. belt issue is fixed by dealer with a different pully i think

4. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I have a phazer in the fleet that i bought at the end of 2007 new and have now just turned 50 Hrs and i have had no problem with it and i will be keeping it till its totaly dead! its a nice machine and does a great job. now keep in mind it isnt no full sized machine but for what it is for (fitting into small back yard, fences Ect. Is does the job well.

5. hanson's glc

from mn

i too bought it for small areas and the dam small gates.

6. hanson's glc

from mn

i too bought it for small areas and the dam small gates.

7. des1477

des1477 LawnSite Member

I have the toro 34 almost same mower, wouldnt trade it for the world. Cut on it is great.

8. FromtheGroundUp

FromtheGroundUp LawnSite Member

if ya'lls phazer 34 dosent have the trans guard installed yet get it asap save yourself a transmission (its a free warranty install)

9. hanson's glc

from mn

what is this?

10. MuleCutter

MuleCutter LawnSite Member

this is a bar that protects the transmissions from coming into contact with objects that will crack them such as curbs. the transmissions are all-in-one pump and motors and when you crack any part of it you'll need to replace it. the bar is there to stop that from happening.