Exmark Phazer blades

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Armadillolawncare, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Armadillolawncare

Armadillolawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know where I can get replacement blades for my Phazer? It is the 34" inch version. Exmark part number 109 3129. I checked on Mowpart and J Thomas with no luck. I know I can get them from my dealer but I am interested in finding another option.

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I'd like to know as well.

Rob

3. Armadillolawncare

Well Rob I just spoke to Russell at Mowparts and he says there currently isn't anything available that he could find. So I guess I gotta just go thru my dealer.

4. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

There is nothing "listed" in the aftermarket books. However, I suggest taking a blade off and measuring it from tip to tip ( / ) and measure the center hole. Gravely uses a 17" blade w/ 5/8" center hole... It's not listed in the book either.

5. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Thanks for the info anyway guys, I guess I'll have to got to my dealer as well.

Rob

6. Armadillolawncare

I gave the measurements to Russell at Mowparts for just that reason and he was unable to locate any mulch blade of any type that would work.

7. fobaum

fobaum LawnSite Senior Member

Ive been looking for mulhing blades for my 34'' phazer for a long time,w/ no luck the blade measures 17 3/8" L 5/8" center hole. I 'd like to find some gater 3-1 high lift mullchers .any input would be appreciated .

8. david shumaker

david shumaker LawnSite Senior Member

I can't find blades for my 40" Toro, either. The dealer usually doesn't have them in stock, so I usually have the dealer order me several sets so that I have them on hand.

9. lotsagrass

lotsagrass LawnSite Senior Member

10. fobaum

fobaum LawnSite Senior Member

Cool thanks ,had to buy 18'' gater 3-1 blades and and cut them down.