Exmark Phazer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Allens LawnCare, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone used this machine. I guess its new for 2007. I've got a local dealer looing to sell this for just under $5000, its a 44 inch cut 19 horse Kawasaki. Any opinions on this machine, I got a little chuckle looking at it. It looks like a baby Lazer, I was looking at that or the TT 48 inch Hydro with ECS both the same price range.
    Thanks

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Allen, Go for it you wont be sorry, the price sounds goo to. The Phazer came out I think around February/March of 2006. I bought my 19/34 in March of '06 for just over $5K.

Rob

3. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Hey Rob, so it looks like that machine worked out well for you. I remember talking to George and Jr. right after you went and got it.

4. Allens LawnCare

I'm thinking about it, its a good price, He also has a 56 Lazer with ultrvac bagger 130 hrs for just under $8000. Its weird looking at the two side by side, Its like the cartoon Big Dog Little Dog

5. Lazer_Z

from NJ

Allen, The reason I have a Phazer and not a full size Z is because I have gates to deal with. If you have the use for a full size Z then by all means go with the full size Z.

Rob, Those guys have been a huge help with the little quirks of a new machine. I'm also loving my GCEX catcher.

Rob

6. Allens LawnCare

Its a big debate in my mind, I have both some 1-2 acre lots and some gated entry ways, either way they're both going to give me more production than my 36 inch Metro

7. Lazer_Z

from NJ

With out a doubt I can say this is true. I did the exact same thing and I have not looked back. What size gate openings do you have to deal with? I have also heard that eXmark is coming out with an Ultra Vac for the 44" Phazer so you may want to add that into your decision making process.

Rob

8. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

No, that is not a new model. In fact, that came out in 06, and reportedly has not sold well. Exmark has dropped it from their lineup in 07.
    I expect that is why your dealer has a good price on it. He is trying to get rid of it, since it is an out-of-production machine.
    So, if you need that machine, better grab it before they are all gone.

9. Allens LawnCare

It's in the 07 Catalog!

10. jbpo

jbpo LawnSite Member

The Phazer is a great machine. I've got the 34 inch model and I can fly through gates and get back yards done quick. That sounds like a good price. i paid 4799.00 back in march 06.