1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark posters

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Vibe Ray, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, I have a question. Is there any way I could get some posters that are exmark related to put up in my room?
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Vibe Ray:

Thanks for the request. I think we have some promotional posters somewhere around here. Just e-mail me your address, and I'll send you a couple. Please e-mail all of your contact information to the following address - Dustin.Schwab@exmark.com.

Thanks again,

Exmark Customer Support
  3. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

had to report, got my poster delivered to the back door today, thanks dustin keep em coming
  4. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

I also got mine yesterday.......thanx a bunch!!!
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I have the one of "One Powerful Lineup", but I've never seen any others. I just ordered some stuff last week online off the site, but I was called and informed they weren't available. Anyway, I'll email you my address, and hopefully you can send the same here. Thank you SO much if you're able!
  6. Lawns2nv

Lawns2nv LawnSite Member

Thanks for sending me the Exmark poster, I'm gonna hang it in my enclosed trailer :}