Exmark Prices

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Liendeni, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Liendeni

Liendeni LawnSite Member

Anybody have a link to general retail prices for Exmarks. Ya, I know I could drive down to the dealer but that is why I have this computer....to research first and then ask questions later.

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

check fleabay..... other then that, you need to go to the dealer.
  3. Liendeni

Liendeni LawnSite Member

Ya, those are all used prices and the vast majority of them are out of state. I found a website that listed all the scag prices....just wondering if anybody knew of an exmark website. Not looking to buy today....just wanted to do a little research without having to drive down to the dealers at this moment. Thanks though.
  4. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Call the dealers and ask them. Most of them will tell you prices over the phone. Ask for salesman, or sales department. Just know which models you want prices on before you call them.
  5. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

Exmark does a great job of fixing thier prices. My regional rep said they try to keep the actual sale price within 5% of the MSPR, and even then they like that 5% to be used towards an instore credit on other items. (because then that 5% doesn't actually cost the dealer 5%).