exmark prices

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by mike mc, Feb 5, 2004.

1. mike mc

mike mc LawnSite Member

thought i saw a listing of current prices in this section but now i can't find it. can you help me out with a list of prices? i'm looking for a 44" lazer hp with the 2 bagger. thanks

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Best guys around to help you are right here in the eXmark forum. They can give you suggested retail, but you will probably have some flexability with a dealer.

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Mike,

The 44" with the 17 Kaw is around $6500, the same unit with the 20 hp Kohler is aroudn $6800. The bagger will run you another $1200. As always your dealer should have the most up to date pricing information.

Thanks

Terry

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Pssss, hey Mike...lots of dealers have been running a sale on the 44" hp for $5999. Check around.

5. mike mc

mike mc LawnSite Member

thanks for the responses guys! i like sales and dealer competition.

6. Ursushorribilus

Ursushorribilus LawnSite Member

Exmark...what's the price of a Turf Tracer 52" 23hp kawasaki? Thanks...Tony

7. ple_1969

ple_1969 LawnSite Member

Mike MC,

If you're looking for a Lazer, I am selling mine. I am a homeowner that moved from 4 acres to 1 acre. Look for a TTHP. It's a 2002 Lazer Z with the 60" deck, 25 HP Kohler, striping roller, and mulching kit still new in the box. It has 42 hours on it. I'm selling it for $5500 if you're interested. I’m located in Clinton, NJ about 30 minutes from you.

PM me if you want additional details.
    Pete

8. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Tony,

MSRP on a TT23KAC with a 60" deck is around $6600. Your local dealer should have the most accurate pricing information.

Thanks,

Terry