Exmark Pricing?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Tony Clifton, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Could someone give me some rough pricing on what we should expect to pay for the following mowers: Lazer Z, 60" with the 28HP Kawasaki.
    Turf Tracer HP with 48" deck and 17HP Kawasaki.
    I have pricing on mowers that a friend of mine gave me but they are fleet prices. We talked to our local dealer and they gave us prices that are outrageously high.
    We are currently running John Deere and 2 of my key people want to give Exmark a shot.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Tony,

I'm not sure why our dealer would quote you higher than list prices. What were their prices?

Thanks,
    Casey

3. Tony Clifton

9300-9700 and 7000-7500.

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

I paid 12,500 for a 60" triton,28 Kawi,Ultravac 3 bagger system,striping kit,new set of blades & a Stihl BR600. that price was incl. installation of the bagger system.

5. Tony Clifton

I guess the rider price we got wasn't bad, I was just shocked when I compared it to the price another contractor in another state pays for the same mower. The walk behind price on the other hand was ridiculous unless I am missing something.

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Tony,

You're correct that they rider price is pretty good and the TTHP price is pretty high. The suggested list price for the TTHP you are looking at is $6,215. I would talk w/ your dealer and see what's up. There has probably been a miscommunication.

Later,
    Casey

7. Tony Clifton

I appreciate the feedback!