Exmark quest, what is it worth ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by kenwin30, Mar 26, 2013.

1. kenwin30

kenwin30 LawnSite Member

Hey guys, got an exmark quest, 48 inch cut, 22 hp Briggs, 75 hrs, 3 yrs old, in great shape, any idea what I could get for this mower ? Looking to upgrade to a commercial mower. !

2. kenwin30

kenwin30 LawnSite Member

Anyone........

3. TFLE

TFLE LawnSite Senior Member

Does it have a stamped deck? Probably does. Idk I would say $1,000- $1,500? There was another thread on here about the hustler raptor and I think that retails new for 3000 with a couple year warranty. So even though it's a low hour machine it's still used and out of warranty. I would go about half of one of those (even though imo the hustler is a better machine). Just my two cents. What were you thinking?

4. kenwin30

kenwin30 LawnSite Member

Not sure about the deck, it's actually my buddies, he paid 5,000 for the mower few yrs back, so I was think about 4,000 .

5. TFLE

TFLE LawnSite Senior Member

They retail new now for under 3k, with a 2 year warranty. At 4k you could get a really nice used higher end full commercial z. Idk like I said just my opinion. Plus the used equipment market sucks. I've been keeping track of some stuff on craigslist that I considered buying and were good deals and they're still there a month later and the prices are dropping.