exmark question

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by chief5139, Nov 6, 2003.

1. chief5139

chief5139 LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

its good to join this room. i just thought i would ask what is so great about the exmark mower i own a snapper ztr 61" and those are the best made the strongest deck and frame i just don't see what is so great about exmark they are overpriced for what you get. just let me know.

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

3. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Per year, how many hours do you put on you snapper?

4. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Chief,
    If you like the snapper stay with it, but something in the back of your mind made you ask? Different strokes different folks.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Just out of curiosity, if you have trouble with your Snapper (ALL commercial machinery wears something out here and there), and need parts,... how available are the parts? Over night? If you need a question answered, how is the FACTORY support? (Not the dealer support). Can you write a question in and get an answer in 24 hours or less? Will they even answer you? Can you call them on the phone, and they will take the time with you to walk you through the entire problem and remedy step by step? These are some of the strong points of this company, that has helped make them what they are today. It doesn't just stop with a great performing and dependable product leaving the showroom.
    Now, I happen to know that these Snappers have been great machines for their users, and do a great job in the field. Why they haven't become more popular than they are is beyond me - but there must be SOME reason... Exmark isn't being sold just over a bunch of hoopla. They are PROVEN not only in the field, but behind the scenes, as well. Try one out sometime. Millions of users can't be wrong.;)

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Snapper This!!!!!!

img_0429 resized.jpg

7. chief5139

chief5139 LawnSite Member

8. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

Well I have to say I did my homework before I bought my Exmark Lazer Z.
    I couldnt find a mower with a stronger better made deck. I looked . I couldnt find a better support system for problems, repairs, parts or service.
    Even just a stupid question is handled quickly without making you sound stupid for asking.
    I just dont see how all of this is overpriced.
    Demo one. Compare the cut . If you are honest about it I think you will see why we use the Exmark.

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Snapper this too!!!

664res500.jpg

10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

When you really decide to get a good mower and research the best out there, come back then and take a look. Until then...why waste space just trying to be a smart -----. No need at this point justifying eXmark mowers to you.