Exmark Questions for Owners....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grasssin, Jul 29, 2004.

1. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

Could not wait to post in the Exmark forum so here is my problem.

Yesterday mowing along when something felt wierd on my mower (Lazer 48 HP). Turns out that my muled drive pulley from the engine had somehow thrown the bolt and came undone from the engine. With the weight of the pulley full on the supporting arm, it bent the support arm and tore off the eletrical wire that runs up the support arm..

Anyway took it into today and my question is, how is Exmarks warranty program? The mower was bought in March of this year, but knowing my luck I would have to pay for the repairs... Any experiences with Exmarks warranty program??

2. CuttersCove

CuttersCove LawnSite Member

We run exmarks as long as it's under warranty you should be fine. Now how long the dealer takes to fix it is another question.

-matt

3. Sooners

Sooners LawnSite Member

If the dealer balks at repairing it under warranty, and he shouldn't, contact Terry at Exmark.

4. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys

Ya I am wrangling right now for the dealer to either give me a loaner or figure it out for me.

5. sawman65

sawman65 LawnSite Senior Member

the dealer dont have to give you a loaner the zero downtime
    program only applys if he is a turf star dealer
    but it is under warranty if he don't have the parts in stock ask him to take them off a new one
    if one of my lco's has a problem i will let them have something to cut with if i cant fix it that day.but if i have the parts in stock you may as well sit down and have a cup of coffee and wait on it
    a repair like that wont take long .