1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Questions

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by JFCizek II, May 1, 2005.

1. JFCizek II

JFCizek II LawnSite Member

Is anyone out there using a Exmark LazerZ CT model ??? I am looking at one to ad onto my mowing jobs. I already have a Kubota ZD 21 , and looking for a smaller ZT for my daughter to run . Any info would be helpful I know a number of people that use Exmark but no one seams to know about this CT model. I would like to get one with a 48'' deck. I would like to stay away from the homeowner grade ZT, I looked at CubCadet and was not impressed at all . I know that I want 2 hydro pumps and 2 hydro motors, any other brands that I should look at in the $ 5000 range . Thank you

2. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Is this in the right forum? Try posting this in commercial mowing?

3. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Honestly, if you are planning to use it in a serious business, you should probably look more at the HP than the CT. The CT, while still a commercial grade piece of equipment, would be better suited to 5 acres or less on a single estate. The HP is still the same form factor as the CT but with beefed up features.