exmark-ranger (not turf-ranger)

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by FDC, Mar 27, 2002.

1. FDC

FDC LawnSite Member

I have purchased a exmark-ranger. Not a Turf Ranger. I understand that this is over 10 years old. That is about all the information that I can get on my unit. Since it has been very well taken care of and has not been in the weather, I hope to get many years of service with it. I am haveing trouble getting parts for it such as tensioner pully and belts because nobody knows the year. The exmark dealers in this area are unformiliar with the model number which is CF 1100. It has a 36 inch fixed deck. I would like to get a manual for it or some info so I can tell the dealers what or where to get my parts. Since I have 4 acres and a lot of trees I use the exmark for cutting in. Since I can't find parts I may understand why I got such a good deal on it. Can anyone help me with info on this unit.
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

The old Ranger walkbehinds, those are some of the first ones we made. I can get you a manual, send me an email with your address or give us a call and we will get you them sent out.

Most of those parts are still available. We will work though your dealer and get you what you need.

fred.fugett@exmark.com 1-800-667-5296 8:00AM to 5:00PM M-F

Thanks, Fred.