Exmark red paint??

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by gogetter, May 22, 2006.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I'm looking to touch up my mowers before putting them up for sale, and my local Exmark doesn't have any Exmark red paint.

Any ideas where I can get it, or something REAL close?

I tried a can of regular "red" spray paint from an auto store and it isn't close enough. It was actually pretty far off.

I seem to recall a post a long time ago that actually listed the name of Exmarks red paint. Although, even if I had the name, I'd still need to know where to look for it.

Anyone??? Thanks.
  2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

international harvester red also toro "new red" are very close
  3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Surely Exmark would be able to give you the codes or sell you some touch up paint. If not take a paint chip over to your nearest PPG dealer and see what they could do for you. I think they can even put it in a spray can for you.
  4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Your dealer should be able to order it. Bobcat's green is like 25 for a pint or quart can't remember, so the red should be alittle more (red is more expensive)
  5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I bought some Dodge red for my Toro at the Auto parts store...
    It's a little bit off-color but it's touched up so you can see it anyhow.
    Just looked at the various bottles, picked the closest looking one and that was that.
  6. gman44

gman44 LawnSite Member

I just bought a can ...part # is 850337 Exmark Red . That number is good at Exmark Dealers . The company that makes it is Raabe Corporation ..800-966-7580 . Good luck ..
  7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Jodi knows the brand and color that is the exact match for Exmark red. Matt bought some at a local hardware, I believe. Ask her.