EXMARK ride on Aerator $8000

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Turf Tech, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Turf Tech

Turf Tech LawnSite Member

I purchsed one of the new Exmark's ride on aerators. It has the Kawaski motor this is basicly the Lawn Solutions unit. I have the unit for about 3 months. We are going thru a sever drought here and are in stage 2 water restrictsion and stage 3 is just around the corner. It doesnt look like I am going to have any yards to use it on anytime in the near future. Sincie I cant eat it Im putting it up for sale here. It has 3 hours on it. I did 2 large yards and a few smaller yards with it. It works very well and beats walking on those large lots. Ill attach some pics tomorrow. The unit is in San Angelo Texas. I have about 9100 in it with delivery and taxes. Im asking $8000 obo. call 325 650-7049. I can put on a pallet and deliver to a place with a fork lift.

2. Turf Tech

Sorry I miss posted the machine has 5 hours on it. Attached are a few pictures.

Attached Files:

3. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

That machine is sweet I just can't justify spending so much on a twice a year thing.. I guess if you have apartments and fields that's the way to go though.. Nice machine!

4. Turf Tech

Its great for large properties for sure.

5. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have the same machine but it's a Lawn Solution and I love it. Bump for a great machine.

6. reopres

reopres LawnSite Member

Not to pour salt on the already bleeding wound, But I am willing to offer 7k for it and cover shipping to 27529. Otherwise I would not make sense for me to purchase it.

7. Turf Tech

PM sent to reopres.

8. reopres

reopres LawnSite Member

got it can you see what shipping to 27529 would be?

9. Turf Tech

Ill check on it tomorrow.

10. Turf Tech

Looks like 390.00 business to business address with a fork lift.
    Posted via Mobile Device