Exmark ride on aerator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by xtreem3d, Jul 20, 2013.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d LawnSite Senior Member

Not yet..waiting for sales man to call me back, he thinks it is but wants to make sure how it works,
    Steve

2. xtreem3d

Warranty on machine is 1 year, 3 years on the Kawasaki engine. Machine was bout about Feb 1012 so there is about 6-7 months left on machine and 2 1/2 years on engine...machine has 11 hours so far,
    Steve

3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Do you have a (lower) price for the aerator only? Keep in mind this looks to be a 2011 model with the older hydraulic pumps & shorter stander platform. I can pick up. Thanks!

4. sweatn4abuck

sweatn4abuck LawnSite Member
    from Raleigh

I am interested in a lower price as well.

5. xtreem3d

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the interest. Let me think about the price for a day or so. I am not really needing the money yet. Will get back,
    Steve

6. xtreem3d

bump to the top

7. sweatn4abuck

from Raleigh

From everything I have been told Toro does not transfer warranty's on products. I ran into this issue with a Grandstand. I would buy it for 7400 if you would be willing to help with the commute a little. I would be coming from Raleigh NC. Otherwise it is not worth the difference from me just purchasing one new. I can get a demo unit for 8800 out the door. The only perk for getting yours is the spreader. I would have to do it next weekend or the following week, Otherwise I'm getting a new one.

8. xtreem3d

Toro may not transfer but Exmark told me it would. 8800 out the door is good if tax isn't added on. @6.7% (Raliegh tax rate) that puts you at about 9389.60 minus 1100.00 spreader...but at least it's closer to you.
    Steve

9. sweatn4abuck

from Raleigh

Actually, I just found one for 7k out the door with 11 hours on it. Unless you can beat that I will have to pass on your deal at this time.

10. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

$8500 for a brand new Exmark. $7900 for an Exmark demo with one hour on it, but the 2013 demo unit cannot be sold for a month or two. (rules) There's a Toro on ebay I passed up. Location: Georgia. Seller's counter offer = $8000. No tax. Free shipping. 4 hours on the unit.

Demoed an Exmark last week. Only pulled 3/4 inch plugs at 300 lbs down pressure. The tires were actually off the ground.

bump