Exmark Roller

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fireman D, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Fireman D

Fireman D LawnSite Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just purchased a ez-striper roller for $165 (shipping included). The kicker is that I put it on my Bob-Cat ZTR. Despite talking with the people at exmark and them constantly saying "it will not work, it is only for the exmark therefore it will not work." All I had to do was just take off the anti scalp rollers on each side and bolt on the roller. Very simple process. I couldn't believe that I was able to buy the "$300" roller for just $165. And yes it is Brand New. Just wanted to let you know that where there's a will there's a way! :p :p :p :p

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

Can you remove the roller if you dont want to stripe?

3. Fireman D

Yes, just simply take out the 4 bolts holding it on. Who dosen't want stripes though. I certainly do.

4. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Wonder if the same roller would work on a Toro Z?

5. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

I also just bought one for my Lazer Z hp. But I paid $56.00 including shipping. Lets see some before and after pics when you can!

6. PrecisionLandService

PrecisionLandService LawnSite Member

Where did you buy the roller... I have the same mower and I might be interested. Thanks

7. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I would also like to know where you purchased the rollers.

Also, will it fit a 48 inch z?

8. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

TLC9 ok, you got us all wondering, where did you get your striping roller for 56 bucks!? I'd even be happy at $165 including shipping. Closest iv'e seen is on e-bay for $200. Thanks for the hints!

9. Fireman D

I purchased the roller from a guy @ Clean Cut Services out of Louisiana. I found out about it on the web. He advertised that he had one for sale, and lucky for me it for my mower. BTW it is a Bob-Cat Z219 52". I have been running a chain kit that I made myself but I've decided to go with the roller to see if it does any better. As for the ones on E-Bay, I know of some people that have bought them off there and love them. Even at $200 that is still cheaper that Exmark's $300!

10. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

I bought it from a guy on ebay. Ill email him and see if he has anymore!