1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Seat Supspension Kit

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GripB, Feb 2, 2004.

1. GripB

GripB LawnSite Member

Anyone bought/used the new Exmark Seat Suspension Kit that bolts under the factory EVC seat? Opinions.
  2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Get a hold of 65hoss.
  3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Yea, I did the testing on it for eXmark. That thing is well WORTH the money. After you ride it you can't go back to the old way. Do a search, several others have bought it and love it. You can contact me via PM or email or ask here if you have any specific questions.
  4. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Well worth the $200 price tag.
  5. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

The suspension seat kit is a must buy and well worth the couple hunderd dollars. I bought one at the start of last year, and my back is still thanking me everyday...;)
  6. Quality Cuts PLS

Quality Cuts PLS LawnSite Member

It is a must have accessory for any Lazer or Lazer HP, only $199.99, definitely worth every penny. It works great and is cheaper than the $650.00 full suspension seat.
  7. DieselDeere

DieselDeere LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I have one, got it at the end of last year and I already noticed a difference.
  8. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

I have one and love it. When adjusted properly it gives a much more comfortable ride than the stock seat alone.
  9. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

10. GripB

GripB LawnSite Member

Thanks for the feedback! Odered kits today. Almost 40 degrees here in Eastern PA today...heatwave!