exmark shirts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdb landscaping, Feb 19, 2001.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i just received an order of t-shirts from exmark today. i ordered them the other day and im extremely happy how they look. they have three styles. i bought one with a picture of the lazer on the front and it says exmark on the back. the other one just has their logo. they are nice looking shirts. if anyone wants one, heres the link:

2. jaybee

jaybee LawnSite Member

For every new Exmark mower that I buy my dealer gives me a free shirt. Somehow I think your way is cheaper!
  3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I bought a bunch of hats last year. Quite reasonable prices. I was under the impression the t shirts were for dealers only. Does it just come with a blank back where the dealer logo is to go?
  4. mdb landscaping

i thought the same thing you did. i wrote them an email and asked them. they told me i could have a dealer name on the back or not. mine came instead with a big exmark logo in place of the dealer name.
  5. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

You emailed the Vernon Company? Do you have that contact info? Then I guess you could just get the Lazer on the back and maybe a little Exmark logo on the front too then. I like stuff on the back of my shirts :)
  6. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

I will be honest with all you guys, I wouldnt wear a shirt by a lawnmower company unless I got it for free. Why advertise for them and give them money.
  7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I bought two Exmark hats for $9300. and they gave me a Lazer free! :) Here's an idea, why not just copy the Exmark emblem off of a brochure or something and onto that iron on material for copiers. Then, you can just make your own T shirts and stuff. I have a girlfriend who is scanning one into a computer aided embroidering machine so I can have the sleeves of my company shirts done. This will be the same type of embroidering that is on the hats, but a little smaller. She can also have it make them bigger if desired. She does great work, and everyone always asks where I get my shirts done at. She does school jackets and sports uniforms, and and does those cool jackets for the fire departments with a picture of the engine co. embroidered on back. The prices are real reasonable, and I can hardly believe how cheap I get quality clothing for from the catalogs she goes through. I thought seriously about running off a Lawnsite emblem.
  8. Scott Campbell

Scott Campbell LawnSite Member

Don't you have to be careful of a copyright and or trademark violation when you transfer an image like that. I know alot of people do reproduce many forms of images, but usually for personal use. I would be concerned using it in a business application. I beleive the company could have recourse back on you, if they choose to pursue it.

But, I'm not sure either. Just thought I would ask.

It would also be very handy to have a girlfriend who has an embroidery machine. This is something that I am checking into now. Getting some nice company clothing made up. {maybe we could all send you our garment needs and bury your girlfriend in work, if you can get us some good deals ;) }
  9. ProSeasons

ProSeasons LawnSite Member

Can your girlfriend do clothes and stuff in my size? I'm an ametuer bodybuilder and I need XXXL stuff.
  10. mdb landscaping

your promoting their product. as long as your not using their logo to sell a product that affects them, then there really isnt a problem.