Exmark spread/spray conversion kit...

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by gogetter, Feb 18, 2005.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

looks nice but at that price i would buy a permagreen
  3. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

YOU can buy the jrco spreader to fit almost any mower. JRCO also makes a sprayer that mounts on the back of a ztr. That one loks like the lesco units I have seen.
  4. The Good Earth

The Good Earth LawnSite Member

I know the guys that build that. They studied up one side and down the other to get it right. They have worked all the quirks out and it is a trouble free add on to an old Z. It is worth every penny. Jerry and Cecil bulid nice units.
  5. kipcom

kipcom LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

What a joke !!!! $3499.00 for that !!!!! NO WAY!!!!
  6. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

I like the idea of the attachements. Since you know the two gentlemen, perhaps you could have them address the price concerns, etc. in this thread. It would help a number of us Exmark owners and perhaps others. Thanks.
  7. The Good Earth

The Good Earth LawnSite Member

I'll bring it to their attention when I run into them. I'll make a point to get over to their shop tomorrow afternoon. I know that they are not members of Lawnsite.com.

The one thing I can say is the attachments are not only for eXmark equipment. I know for a fact they have a set up for a Bobcat, and am pretty sure they have one for a Scag. I am pretty sure they could make adjustments for any Z. The one I am getting is going on a Yazoo-Kees. I think they started with eXmark because it is a recognized brand. Personally, I think in the last 2 years eXmark has turned into junk, but that is just my opinion.

I don't think the pictures do the quality of craftsmanship justice. To refer to it as a joke is kind of jumping the gun.
  8. lordohturf

lordohturf LawnSite Member
    from SW OH

You can buy the complete unit from Lesco for $7500
  9. targetsprayers

targetsprayers LawnSite Member

This kit has been made locally for 5 or 6 yrs with great results in cols, oh. Also advertised in Turf Magazine Showcase ads. Most guys add it to their older mid-mounts.