Exmark stand-on aerator = slow up/down

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by americanlawn, Oct 23, 2013.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Thanks for your help Mark. You're a nice guy.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Any time Larry, just didn't want Lenny to think he was missing something. When he wasn't.

3. americanlawn

from midwest

Regarding this subject >> I consider you a DICX. The tines on my new Exmark stand-on aerator have now been worn down more than 3/8 inch due to riding on concrete.

You say bad things about me, yet I follow manufacture details in every way.

Try posting stuff others trust instead of badmouthing members.

As you can see in this photo, we ain't no mom & pop store like you are. Hort degrees, over 35 years in the industry, etc, etc.

Dream on. I'm workin' >> You ain't. Otherwise you wouldn't be spending your time trying to pick on others who know how to run a business. just sayin'

005.jpg

robertsturf likes this.
  4. kennc38

kennc38 LawnSite Senior Member

I wouldn't take it personally, Larry. Life is too short to worry about what others think about you.

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

I tried googling DICX and nothing came back. Any suggestions?

Is the truth bad? I stated you have made other claims that don't add up, and many others have agreed. So I have not said anything but the truth.

If someone from Exmark really told you about 2 different oils, what was his\her name? Lenny should be able to track this person down and correct what they are telling customers.

I really like how you claim I am bad mouthing you, then you turn around and do the same thing to me. You have no idea what size operation I own. You may have an idea of how long my company has been around as I have stated it once or twice. You have no idea of the caliber or degrees of the people I have working for me. And you say I don't know how to run a business.

What's that saying about removing the beam from your own eye before removing the moat from another's?

Try answering just one question Larry: When you asked the dealership about the $100 invoice for a machine under warranty, exactly what did they say? I just find it hard to believe that a dealer would charge a "new" customer for something like this assuming they want to win more of your business. It isn't impossible, but hard to believe. Maybe you could even scan the invoice and post it.

6. americanlawn

from midwest

Mike -- I think Wisconsin is currently the best/strongest team in the Big Ten. Better than Ohio State imo.

7. FdLLawnMan

FdLLawnMan LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Larry. The Badgers were pretty sore after the Iowa game. That was good old fashioned Big Ten football. We were two plays away from beating Ohio State but they are pretty good.

8. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Man iowa just handed that one over to you guys. 4 times near red zone first half....only 6 pts to show. If the hawks had put up a few td's on those....

Woulda coulda shoulda though. Iowa's o is struggling mightily. Iowa too had a shot to beat OSU. I think right now MSU may be the best team, that D is far and away the best in the Conf.

9. americanlawn

from midwest

Mark -- I apologize for my rudeness. I did not ask my dealer why he charged me because he sold the aerator to me for $xxxx. I saved a few hundred bucks compared to the other dealers.

001.jpg

10. pinecrestwoods

pinecrestwoods LawnSite Member

Well there ya have it.

It is pretty crappy that you got charged for it. I think he should have taken up your case with Exmark. I don't think there's any excuse for that.