Exmark stand-on introduced

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TomberLawn, Sep 15, 2009.

1. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

2. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like a Grandstand to me.

3. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

48-52" decks are the only choices. For us its worthless. We only use 60," it wouldn't match any of our stripes. Too bad Exmark, I will have to go with Wright.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Ad says Exmark will be unveiling several new mowers at GIE this fall. I wonder what else the have up their sleeves?

5. Smithco Lawncare

Smithco Lawncare LawnSite Member

Oh I jumping for joy!! NOT! I will never go with any stand on other than Wright. They have made stand on's for over 10 years and have had time to work out the kinks. They know what works and what doesn't work. Besides, it looks exactly like a Grandstand.

6. zman2307

zman2307 LawnSite Senior Member
    from OR

Except the eXmark has plastic belt covers and a plastic dischage chute...

7. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Shocking....this mower looks exactly like the grandstand. Go figure.

8. Smithco Lawncare

After a closer look it's looks as eXmark has a truly original design here. In no way does it resemble a Grandstand. I applaud eXmark in their creativity and originality. Bravo!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Does anybody see a difference? I didn't think so. Proof that neither of these are made in an eXmark or Toro plant. They are made at some cheapo plant while eXmark and Toro just slap their badges on it. Exactly like the Great Dane Surfer, or should I say the Everride Scorpion, no wait I mean the John Deere SL85A. Wait a second these machines are all EXACTLY the same except for the badges.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    There you go people, the truth. All of the machines mentioned are just some generic brand that eXmark, Toro, Everride, and Great Dane just put their name on. If you want to go with a stand on mower, there is absolutely no other option than a Wright Stander. They created the original stand on mower over ten years ago. Over the span of ten years they have had time to work out the kinks and find out what works and what doesn't. Wright's design is far superior to any other stand on mower on the market. Better in speed, size, balance, center of gravity, stability, and maneuverability. Don't be fooled by the imitators. If you are looking into buying a stand on mower I encourage you to demo every brand I have mentioned. You will see that all the other brands are the exact same machine. I can almost guarantee you will go with Wright. Want to know why a Wright Stander is better than any ZTR? www.wrightmfg.com/10reasons

9. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Doesn't the G3 and New Lazer look the same. Except for the decks and a few other things I think they have basically been the same ZTR for several years. I'm just saying that it's basically a GMC vs Chevy truck thing when it comes to Toro Exmark. Wright?

10. Smithco Lawncare

True, but why the wait? Same mower different badges.