Exmark Stander

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Lynch Landscaping, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Is exmark comming out with a stander next season?, if not are you going to make any in the future.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Lynch Landscaping,

There will not be a stander unit in the Exmark lineup next season. As for the future, do you think we should design a stand-on unit?

Casey

3. Bigray

Bigray LawnSite Member

i do, my area is full of wright stander's, i would think it would be great idea for exmark. or buy out Wright...

4. Wild Bill

Wild Bill LawnSite Member

I think it would probably outsell the wright stander. I believe this because of the EXMARK name, quality and dependability. If you do design one I can guarantee atleast one customer. Wild Bill

5. wslongboard

wslongboard LawnSite Member
    from fl

make that 2

6. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you do make a stand up unit make sure you make a 36in model. I think it would be a great idea. The current manuf. are ok with status quo. I know Exmark can make the overall design better and the quality of cut better. Just look at Wrights web site it. Its very poor for a large mower company.

7. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

So you would rather have a good website then a good mower? Interesting. The Wright website is a bit lacking, but I wouldn't say anything too great about the Exmark site. Can you go on the Exmark site and order machines at discount rates right there online?

8. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Pugs thanks for your passion but you would be a fool to buy Wrights equipment at that price, but just maybe you are? I can really see that feature gets you really excited. Even that feature is a basic feature. They dont even list all of their product on their Website, lol. for a large manufacturer I find that to be very poor service. And if you going to quote me, quote everything I said. I own one of their mowers and they do need to make several improvements, period. I have a list of features that they can improve on including their website. Oh, by the way, do you own any of Wrights product? Dont lie either.

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

DO IT! i was planning on buying a stander this year, but if plans are going to be put in action for an eXmark stand on unit, then I will wait for that, even if it takes awhile....i'll just get another eXmark WB for now!

10. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Well if you can find them cheaper than that, I would like to know where. You are better off buying at their November/December prices than you are buying on their Fleet program.

No I do not own any mowers. I sell and service mowers. I believe I did say their website is lacking did I not?

And how does your list of features they need to improve on their mowers have anything to do with a website? That is not a feature of the mower. What in the world did you do before the internet existed? Probably complained about the literature at the dealership.

Standers are just not a big enough market for anyone else to try to build anything to compete with Wright or the Everride/GreatDane/Gravely/John Deere machines. At least not now anyway.