1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Exmark Stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by xJesta, Aug 1, 2006.

1. xJesta

xJesta LawnSite Member

Just a little something an exmark can do. Wouldn't trade the mower for the world. its a Lazer Z 27 HP Kohler Engine with a 52" deck The lines are a little ehh... but hey i suppose it was a good try. Good thing it was on my own lawn.[​IMG]

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

that is SWEET, ive tried that but my stripes seem to straighten out towards with each additional pass!

3. xJesta

xJesta LawnSite Member

you can see at the far right of mine they start to get straighter good thing the lawn ended.. i should post pics of the front lawn. Normal likes but they look SHARP. Exmark striper kit works GOOD.

4. waterboy1

waterboy1 LawnSite Member
    from AL

Can you post a pic of the striper installed on your mower. Been thinking about getting one.

Waterboy

5. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good man.:clapping: :clapping: I'll post some of my Exmark stripes this Friday on my largest lawn with that same pattern.

6. LawnmanJ

LawnmanJ LawnSite Member

Looks very nice....Keep up the good work

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

is that your yard or a customers??? becuase if i did some swirly ass lines like that on any of the places i mow i'd be fired, haha

8. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

I can hear the customer bitching already, ''Your worker was drunk, look what he did to my front lawn!''

9. xJesta

xJesta LawnSite Member

nope hahaha thats my own yard.

10. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

"now hes smoking a blunt and stairing at it"