exmark sucks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by snake1040, Feb 16, 2000.

1. snake1040

snake1040 LawnSite Member
    from fl

I was just trying to get people to answer my forum about what there favorite mower is and why. I need some ideas. <p>thanks<br>Exquisite Lawn Services<br>

2. Go take a swan dive off the sunshine skyway<br>bridge.

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Ya and forget your parachute:)

4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

lol! thats a good one! youll get plently of responces. my apinion for a ztr....toro z master with 62inch deck and a 25hp kohlor! love it so far..... cuts great in all conditions and is built very good. does beutiful striping and has a great smooth ride. as for a walk behind i would say a exmark....have heard nothing but good things about this machine. i have a gravely 36inch walk behind...it cut great and it built very heavy duty. in 5 years it hasnt been down once. however it is not very good on steep hills. all in all i would demo the exmark, bobcat and the toro...all solid machines.

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Don't let Lazer see that heading. That will not make his day at all. But it has made mine.<br>I would sugest reading all the old posts from the start of this forum and then the old forum posts. What is best for me may not be best for you. Go try them all out and then you decide. We can't decide for you. I personally like Choppers, but you may not. <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

6. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

GREATDANE!!!!!!!!!!!

7. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Might as well go big from the start, get the cadillac, 72&quot; 25 hp city slicker. want to run over small trees, it'll do it, take out shrubs, it'll do it, Go big boy!<p>

8. ZYAL8R

ZYAL8R LawnSite Member
    from ny

umm, i dont think ya be usin the ZTR for shrub removal, but if can, hey. why not.<br>i like SCAG myself, 61&quot; turf tiger does fine.<br>48&quot; belt has been great too. SCAG has 2 new mowers out this year too. a new self bagger and a newer version of the super Z that is more like the tiger.<br>just remember you get what u pay for. <br>:)

9. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

Scottlawns-<p>Do you have the Chariot? I saw one for the first time at the Mid Am and was really impressed. They use heavy constuction on every inch of that mower. The super surfers would be great for crews. Fast, small and good maneuverability. Met Dane Scag and he was a real nice, humble guy.<p>John

10. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

You don't need a 72&quot; to take out shrubs. Even a 48&quot; Bobcat will do that. In fact, it did a complete number on a lady's $350.00 Boxwood--and I have a (formerly employed) nephew to verify it. :)